Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Silly Sisters

These pictures are from Sunday, March 17th.  The girls looked so cute in matching dresses that I wanted to get a picture of them together.  For some reason, Therese didn't want to cooperate.  She has very good nonverbal communication skills.


 I don't want my picture taken.

Well, maybe just a little smile.


 Catherine's over-done silly smile:

 Silly girls.

This is a goofy face that we see when Therese is kidding around:

I think I'm done with this photo session.


 Maybe not.


 This is her mad face. She gives the best (worst?) stinkeye I have ever seen from a person so young.  When the upper lip goes into a beak shape and the glare starts, you know someone has not made the princess happy.


These aren't of sisters, but the boys are very silly.  The boys all had matching shirts, but they changed so fast when we were home from Mass that I didn't get a picture of them together.  Next time I will do it before we leave. 

 This was supposed to be a smile, but it has fake written all over it.  He does have nice teeth.

John did consent to look at the camera in the second one but he was very busy unbuttoning his shirt in imitation of his big brother Fermin, who was already halfway out of his clothes.