Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FINALLY, Some Good News!

WE HAVE OUR LSCs!!!!!

Yes, I'm shouting out the news that after 95 very long days of waiting, we have the official referral document for both of the children we are waiting for!  We got the call yesterday while driving across Iowa on our way home from a week visiting family in Chicago.  Mr. B. was driving and I was just dozing off in the passenger seat, since we had gotten up at 4 AM to get loaded and get out of Chicago before the rush hour began, when my phone rang.  When I saw that it was GWCA calling, I felt a chill of excitement, hoping it was what we had been waiting for for so long.  The news is still soaking in.  We got home this afternoon to find the precious Fedex package on our doorstep.  I will post pictures later, but I just want to add that I got the I800 forms all packaged up and got our I800s out the door.  Now I need to start unpacking.  We have a sack of dirty laundry that is about the size of Santa's toy sack.  But before we start the work, we are going to eat ice cream to celebrate.