Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Killing time in GZ

The kids have had lunch and are napping, and Hannah and I are getting ready to eat our lunch.  We are mostly packed, and we have a few hours before we check out.  Our late check-out is at 3 PM, and the visas are supposed to be here at 4:30 or so.  The van is supposed to pick us up at 5 to take us to Hong Kong. We are planning to kill some time in the playroom before we leave, since it is about a 3 hour drive.  Our luggage continues to expand--dirty clothes take up so much more room for some reason, not to mention that we did a lot of shopping this week.  I have a nervous ache in my tummy and I don't know how I can sit still to eat lunch. It will be such a relief to get the visas and get on with our journey HOME. I thought I would cry when I met my new kids, but I didn't. It may happen when we get home and see our family waiting for us with signs and balloons.  I think I will lose it completely.