Sunday, December 23, 2012

A happy family

This whole thing about getting used to counting head up to six is starting to get comfortable, and I really feel like the kids are acting more and more like siblings.  That can be good and bad, but mostly it has been good around here.  We got to enjoy unusually warm weather which provided more opportunity for outdoor fun.

Thomas, riding a tricycle as fast as he could go

 
The older kids playing soccer, of course:

 
I promise I didn't pick these guys for their looks.  (Their referral pictures made them look like little red raisins!)


 
"Not the camera again, Mom!"


I don't think Mom can see me if I hide here..............





 
"Don't take any more pictures of me!"

 
"Take my picture, Mom!"

 
Fermin took his sister off-roading in the stroller and showed her all the sights.

 
The kids met a neighbor's dog, and even thought about petting him.

 
Fermin took the scenic route on the way to the pond, and found that going uphill is much harder than down.

 
Time for some fishing!  Maybe we can catch some leaves for dinner.



 
Yes, she is just like what this picture makes you think--a diva!